We’re excited to announce that as of May 1st, we will once again be welcoming clients inside the clinic! Our clinic has been closed to clients since early 2020, and we’re happy to finally be able to have you accompany your pets in the exam room, with a few guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- When you arrive, please press the buzzer and wait outside the clinic. A technician will then come and escort you into an exam room when it’s your turn. You’ll find signage outside the clinic explaining our procedure, and benches outside where you can sit while you wait.
- All pets must be on leash or in a carrier.
- A maximum of 2 pet owners in the exam room at one time.
- All persons must wear a mask while inside the clinic.
- For tech appointments, we have a designated waiting area inside the clinic. These appointments are normally quick and we ask that you please not leave the area.
- We are still a “No Bark Zone” for humans—rudeness and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.